Placenta What?!?! What’s a Placenta? Why encapsulate it? You want me to what? Why? How do you do it? Where do you do it? Who does it? Is it safe? Can my husband do it?
Local expectant mothers have had numerous questions regarding placenta encapsulation, but that is expected as the process is new to most of us. Even though women around the world have benefited from the practice for centuries, it is only now becoming mainstream in Kentucky. It has now become common to include searching for a placenta encapsulation specialist as a part of the birth plan to ensure the nutrient dense placenta is properly protected from disposal during delivery, safely stored and retained for encapsulation.
As a Placenta encapsulation specialist, trained by Placenta Benefits (PBi), I am here to answer all of your questions about encapsulation. Contact me with questions or to get started.
Why Placenta Encapsulation?
- Re-balance your hormones gradually
- Replenish iron levels
- Increase your energy
- Enhance your milk supply
- Lessen postpartum bleeding
- Help you have a happier postpartum
- Assist the uterus in returning to pre-pregnancy state more quickly
- Be helpful during menopause or other stressful life events
Placenta Encapsulation Service Includes:
- Placenta Capsules
- Placenta Print
- Pictures of your placenta
- Mother’s Broth (if requested)
- Heart shaped Umbilical Keepsake
- Dosage Chart
- My assistance and knowledge on retaining ownership of your placenta.
- Placenta Tinctures may be added on, but cannot be purchased alone.
***ALL ENCAPSULATION SERVICES TAKE PLACE IN YOUR HOME OR IN THE HOME OF A TRUSTED FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER. I DO NOT AT THIS TIME HAVE ACCESS TO A CERTIFIED KITCHEN***
The information on this website is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. Please see a qualified healthcare provider for medical treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and this website’s information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.