I provide a variety of caring and professional services in all birthing environments (I’m not just a home birth doula) and can refer you to my friendly network of professional providers. I will be your friend and ally, fully supporting your personally chosen birth plan. Hire an experienced Doula able to support mothers of all ages through a homebirth, cesarean birth, natural or medicated birth, postpartum care, breastfeeding and more. Father centered care ensures dads feel supported just as much as moms. My ultimate goal is to ensure you a personalized positive pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience.” – Mary
Services Provided by Mary Duke LCCE
- The only Lamaze Certified Childbirth Class in Southern Kentucky
- Advocacy and education programs for rural communities and America’s farm families
- Childbirth preparation workshops (available throughout the US)
- One-on-one in home education & birth planning
- Birth Doula Services (home or medical setting)
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Postpartum care
- …and more!
Services Provided by Our Network Members:
- Bradley childbirth education
- Birth Photography
- VBAC and gentle cesarean support
- Lactation Counseling
- Postpartum doula care
- Bereavement support
- Spinning Babies Support
- …and more!
What We Do and Why
We support personalized pregnancy, birth and postpartum experiences. There is a need for birth services in every aspect of the journey. We feel we can offer a positive and supportive atmosphere for any birth. You don’t have to do this alone! The passion we feel in this area is what drives us to continue our services in a professional and unique way. Reach out to My Sunshine Birth Services to find the perfect Doula or birth service for you.